WhatsApp has an active 2 billion monthly users on their platform, and is one of the most popular messaging platforms. WhatsApp users check in on their app on a daily basis with a high open rate of 98%. This makes it one of the most effective marketing channels for you to stay in touch with your customers.
With WhatsApp marketing, brands can now communicate with their customers immediately. Studies show that 82% of customers expect an immediate response when they ask or question or support is required. Webchat is an incredible solution to keep your customers happy. It can be tailored to your business to answer simple questions and handle frequently asked questions
What Are The Benefits Of WhatsApp Marketing?
Start implementing WhatsApp marketing today to:
· Build strong customer relationships WhatsApp platform allows businesses to have a wide range of personalization options such as welcome messages, birthday offers, custom offers and much more. WhatsApp provides immediate response and this keeps customers happy and stays engaged with a brand. The immediate and frictionless interaction gives customers an enhanced experience, and thereby feels more connected with a brand. When a brand starts to build strong customer relationships, this improves customer loyalty and increases customer LTVP.
• Improve conversion rate People spend more time on their mobile devices compared to reading their emails. Email marketing campaigns may get an open rate of 22%. However, businesses can expect up to 40% of their customers to answer their WhatsApp messages. If you are looking to boost your conversion rate, then WhatsApp marketing is definitely an option you do not want to miss out in 2023. Check out our CRO guide here as well.
• Increase sales volume Survey shows that websites with instant chat messaging functionality instil confidence in customers. There is also a growing tendency for customers to make more purchases via instant messaging app like WhatsApp messenger. There is a global shift for customers to turn to digital platforms as their first touchpoint with any new brands. For example, customers are now making restaurant reservations online. With WhatsApp marketing in place, the restaurant owner can now put in frequently asked questions like operating hours, accept online reservations and more.
• Reduce cost of new customer acquisition WhatsApp marketing is still considered as a very affordable marketing channel. Simply install the app to your website and you can start using WhatsApp marketing. WhatsApp statistics show that an average user checks WhatsApp over 23 times per day. Start using WhatsApp marketing to increase your store conversions and improve sales.
Is WhatsApp Marketing Free?
There are 2 different types of WhatsApp marketing:
WhatsApp Business API
For Individuals or SMEs
For Medium to Large Corporations
Mass Messaging Campaigns
Strategic Customer Service
Solution Provider Interface
1 user with a maximum of 5 devices
Unlimited users and devices
Limited to 256 broadcast messages
Set automated messages with limited functions
Create and participate in group chats
No green tick for official account
Send unlimited broadcast messages
Different automated message flows can be created such as chatbots, transactional and more
Create but not participate in group chats
Green tick for official account possible
Contacts from your personal WhatsApp account
Contacts can be imported from your email opt-in list
No option to track analytics
Option to track analytics for marketing performance
How Do I Create A WhatsApp Marketing Plan?
Follow these 4 easy steps to kickstart your WhatsApp marketing today:
1. Install the WhatsApp app on your mobile device and open a business account. You can include a business name with no more than 25 characters. Upload a business profile picture and describe your business in the status section
2. Import contacts who have granted you consent for WhatsApp communication
3. Create different WhatsApp audience segments for your customers to enable group messaging of up to a maximum of 256 contacts per group
4. Create personalised marketing messages and content for different groups for best conversion results.
We are here to help and answer any questions you may have. Talk to our consultant today to create a winning marketing strategy for your business.